Friday 2 August 2013

Funky Friday - Baby Wordbook

Following on from my last share from Funky Hand I really wanted to share the wordbook below which  I made recently for my sister to welcome a special little girl into the world. Possibly the longest wordbook I have made so far, I decided that I wanted to use chipboard and went through around three scalpel blades just cutting the base out!


 
 
 
The papers I used are from the Wishes and Kisses cd-rom and are just great for a baby girl. My sister was over the moon with it and if the new parents loved it as much as she did then I am a happy bunny!
 
That's it from me and I look forward to seeing you all soon, I am off to make some Christmas cards. Yes, you definitely heard me right and I can tell you that the goodies coming your way from Anice are just superb. Check out the inspiration blog for some sneak peeks...
 
Sammylou xxx

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Sammylou.I'm not surprised your Sister loved it.So adorable.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx