Wednesday 24 July 2013

It's a boy!

Now I'm not a huge fan of the Royal family but I do love a baby. Who can resist their gorgeous little faces, all scrunched up and ready to ingest all the world has to offer?

And to welcome Baby Cambridge I would like to share this card with you, made using Funky Hand's Wishes and Kisses CD-ROM


Everything you need to create the above is on the disk. I just cut out a few triangles for bunting and added a couple of pearls to the pram. A carriage fit for a King (or King-to-be in this case!).

So congratulations Will and Kate, here's to the sleepless nights and utter joy that a new baby brings, whatever their lineage.

And if you would like to see what else I've made for Funky Hand, then head on over to the Get Funky and Craft blog for my latest make

See you all soon, Sammylou xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a fab baby card Sammylou. I love how you have added the letters over bunting. It looks great.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card Sammylou.So cute.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx