Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Favourite Things

Funky Hands are having a DT call out (http://funkyhand.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/call-out-for-new-funky-hand-design-team.html?spref=fb) and all you have to do is post some of your favourite cards. Sounds easy enough I suppose, but when it actually comes down to picking just a handful of things you've made, it's really rather difficult.

For me there's two reasons for this. The first thing is I lack confidence and have never been a shouter. As one of eight children, I grew up learning how to keep my head down (if you get what I mean!). The second thing is, as a crafter, I love everything I make. Yes, sometimes you wish you could have done something a little differently, or maybe your technique could improve. But overall, I love everything I make, that's why I do this.

So, please find below a selection from my portfolio, and to those of you who saw my status on facebook, thank ou for your input, it is greatly appreciated. I'm sorry Funky Hands, but I just couldn't pick a couple... Sammylou xXx









6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Sammylou, good luck with the DT call. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol x I just hope I'm not deluding myself ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful!!I can see why they are your favorites. Good luck on the DT call:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby - it's so difficult to pick a few x

      Delete
  4. These are all really fab, love the scooby do one especially
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lindsay - I really like him too x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx