Wednesday 9 May 2012

Concertina Card

In between the Tsunam Rose designs, I have been carrying on with orders and wanted to share this one with you as I am rather chuffed with it. I had been asked to create a special keepsake card for a Golden Wedding anniversary and had already made my first concertina card for my younger sister's 30th with pictures of us and some quotes about sisters and family.

Using papers from Pink Petticoat, an embossing folder, my trusty Boxer and some Marianne dies, I created a card with 12 faces, then added some photographs of the couple and some quotes about marriage. And here is the result:

Unfortunately, the pictures aren't great (it was late and I didn't have time to re-take before the card was collected) but I am very pleased with it, and so were the happy couple!

I'll be back later with some sketch cards, but enjoy your morning and see you soon, Sammylou xXx

12 comments:

  1. Really stunning, I love the fold and the colours, just so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay x The photos are pretty pants, which is unfortunate...

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning, I love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning love the colours too
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is AWESOME! I love the style and the colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sammylou, fabulous project. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx