Sunday 29 April 2012

Exciting News!

Well I have incredibly exciting news - I am going to be part of the May design team for I love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! I must admit I'm a little terrified, but you can't progress if you don't rise to the challenge once in a while...

If you haven't already visited the page the link is: http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/i-love-sketches-by-tsunami-rose-day-38.html

It's full of wonderful inspiration for card sketches, and if you visit my blog and those of the other design team's throughout the month of May, you'll get an idea of the variety of cards that can be made using one of Daisy's sketches. So watch this space, because my blog is going to be busier than ever before!


And, once I've worked out how to do it, I will pop this on my sidebar to celebrate this monumentous occasion in my crafting career! Hope you are all safe inside on this wet and blustery day. See you soon, love Sammylou xXx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to have you on my design team! Thanks so much for your participation! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it is a fab site and I look forward to your inspiration .
    Have fun

    Claire.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I love to read them! Sammylou xXx